According to The Manifest, 92% of small business will increase their investment on social media for 2018/19. If you’re unsure as to why you should consider paid advertising for your brand, read on to find out just some of the reasons why…
It’s becoming increasingly difficult to grow across social media organically, thanks to algorithms and fierce competition, organic reach has seen a significant decline in recent years.
In case you didn’t already know, more than two billion people use social media every single day, with studies finding that the average user spends around 135 minutes on social media platforms each and every day. So, if you think that social media, both organic and paid won’t add value to your business, you might be missing a trick.
Contrary to popular belief paid social media advertising is a cost-effective method to promote your business. With a relatively small budget, you can reach thousands of users across social media.
With post from friends and family taking priority on user’s feeds, social media presence for brands has seen a slow decline. That being said, you don’t need a huge budget to make your presence known on the feeds of your target audience.
Through Facebook advertising you can:
- Amplify your reach through targeted ads to your desired market
- Gain instant visibility, ensuring your posts will be showing up on news feeds
- Set, monitor and adjust budgets
- Enhance your targeting (Facebook also offer a retargeting feature)
- Build your brand awareness through paid and organic interaction
- Utilise your content marketing, what’s the point in putting out great content if no one sees it?
- Collect market insights using the analytics for each specific platform you are running ads on
When paid advertising across social media is done right, it can be a rewarding investment. Of course, social media is a challenge in itself, so before you consider paid ads, you want to nail your content. Check out my post on common mistakes to avoid on social media or get in touch to discuss a bespoke package for your brand.